Gabrielle Union: I split household bills 50/50 with my husband

Gabrielle Union: I split household bills 50/50 with my husband


American actress Gabrielle Union reveals she splits household bills 50/50 with her husband, Dwyane Wade


The American actress Gabrielle Union has admitted that she and her player husband Dwyane Wade split the costs of running the home and taking care of the family.


In a recent interview with Bloomberg, which went viral on Tuesday, Union made this revelation.


The 'come it on' actress discussed her outlook on conserving money and practicing fiscal restraint.


I'm trying to find calm in the trip; not letting my anxiety and scarcity attitude drive me, which is difficult, she said.


"Saying I'm head of household is strange because everything in this household is split equally.


However, there is always a gorilla on your back telling you to work more since there are other houses that each of us must support. Are you going to sleep in? Perhaps someone won't eat.


"The pair wed on August 30, 2014, in a spectacular ceremony in Miami, and four years after their nuptials, their daughter Kaavia was born via surrogate.

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url