Adele confirms she is extending her Las Vegas residency and will record shows for film release

 Adele confirms she is extending her Las Vegas residency and will record shows for film release

 

On Saturday night, Adele was scheduled to end her residency in Las Vegas; however, she unexpectedly added new dates during the final performance.

 

Adele said that she will be extending her residency in Las Vegas, telling fans that performing 34 shows to 4,000 people each night was "not enough."

 

On what was meant to be the final night of her Weekends With Adele residency in the Colosseum Theatre at Caesars Vegas, the singer announced the new gigs.

 

The concerts, according to the 34-year-old, would be recorded and afterward made into a movie.

 

Adele is heard addressing the crowd in social media videos: "34 nights of performing for 4,000 people is insufficient, and I am aware of this.

 

"I am returning because I know it is not enough."

 

Added her: "I'll shoot it when I return in June for a few weeks, and I'll distribute it so that anyone who wants to watch it may.

 

"And after that, from the end of August until the following fall, I'll be back."

 

Due to COVID, Adele was forced to postpone the beginning of her residence, which was originally scheduled to begin in January 2022.

 

Just a day before the opening night, the gigs were canceled, which resulted in what the singer described as a "brutal" protest from the audience.

 

The artist apologized for the delay and informed the fans that postponing gigs had been the "worst thing" when announcing the new dates.

 

I was completely distraught, and when I returned, I destroyed it as usual, like I always do.

 

And I'm delighted I canceled, she continued, "but I'm still sorry for the trouble and the disappointment, especially to the individuals who had already flown into Vegas."

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url